At Eggree.com, we work continuously to lower our prices and offer our best price at all times, which are clearly stated on our site. On occasion, we do offer temporary sales due to overstocking or price adjustments from our suppliers. Prices can also rise at any time due increased cost of business or low availability. We reserve the right to cancel orders before the order is processed should we find a pricing error, though we work hard to keep our data accurate online at all times on occasion pricing errors occur and will not be honored.
We utilize a variety of shipping methods to safely deliver our various products. Some products specifically require that we send them either common carrier or specialty carrier depending on the packaging or unique requirements of the product. Whenever possible, we like give our customers the choice of both of these shipping methods to accommodate your delivery needs. Most orders ship out on wooden pallets for added protection against shipping damage, customer is responsible for disposal of the pallet. “Free Shipping” applies to the lower 48 US States. Outside of the lower 48 US States, shipping is charged based on weight and freight class, so please call for a shipping quote.
Additional shipping fees may be incurred for delivery to isolated areas. Orders shipped with freight carriers are most often delivered in large trucks that may not have the ability to access all residential streets, particularly in rural areas or islands where roads may provide limited accessibility. Though this is very rare, in this case additional charges may apply to complete delivery, or the customer would have the option to pick up their order from the shipping company’s terminal closest to the delivery location.
Delivery Appointment: Whenever possible, the trucking company will call you in advance to schedule delivery. Unless the product is sent with no signature required, customer is responsible for scheduling a delivery appointment when the shipping carrier calls (usually 2-3 days in advance) at a time when you can be home to sign for the items within the carrier’s business hours. Fees resulting from re-delivery will be the sole responsibility of the customer, so please do not miss your scheduled delivery appointment. Redelivery can take up to a week, depending on your location.
Product inspection: despite any pressure from hurried delivery drivers for you to simply sign for your package, YOU MUST INSPECT ALL ITEMS. This includes noting all damages to packaging and opening the boxes to inspect the contents as well. Any damage to the product that is not noted on the bill of lading will be the responsibility of the customer if the damages are transit related. Proper notation on the Bill of Lading is the only way for Eggree.com to receive compensation and resolve transit-related issues.
Submitting a Claim To report damage, send us an e-mail with a description of the damage and pictures. Please include your order ID number or last name on the order. Damage must be reported within three (3) days of receiving delivery. Waiting to file a claim outside of this timeframe makes us unable to advocate on your behalf to the shipper or supplier of your order.
All returns must contact firstname.lastname@example.org during standard business hours Monday through Friday, 9:30am to 8:00pm (UTC/GMT+08:00). Our evening and weekend staff will not have access to your order message outside these hours.
How to Have Returns Shipped
All items that come in boxes must be returned in the same boxes. Returns must be picked up and in transit no more than 14 days from the date of delivery and must include all instructions, pieces etc. Customers are responsible for ALL shipping charges on returned items didn’t product problem. If the shipment is damaged in return shipping, your final refund will be determined based on the value of the items in their current condition. On items with “Free Shipping” promotions, if you choose to make a return, you will be refunded the full amount paid for the returned items less actual shipping costs to and from your home. We will make all of the shipping arrangements for you. Please note if you have small doorways, halls or elevators that some boxes may not fit. Please call for exact dimensions if you are concerned. Orders that will not fit in to a customers home will be subject to this return policy.
Repair or Replacement Guarantee
By accepting damaged merchandise you are in no way accepting responsibility for the damage as long as you clearly follow the steps for delivery above (see Product Inspection). It is the responsibility of Eggree.com to replace or fix damaged or defective items at no cost to you when damage has been noted properly. We take your satisfaction seriously and will immediately take action to fix or replace damaged items.
Some may have imperfections such as knots in wood, rough surfaces, color variation, variations in wicker weaving, minor cracks, repairs, or blemishes that are not considered defects, but are part of the hand-made nature of the product. These imperfections are not considered manufacturers defects and determining the difference between a defect and an “expected imperfection” will be determined solely by Patio Productions staff. If you do not like the imperfections present on the particular piece(s) you receive and would like a replacement in order to attempt to receive a product more to your personal liking, exchanges can be made. The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs as well as the cost of shipping the new item. Returns will be subject to the Return Policy above.
You are responsible for your use of the Web Site and mobile applications, and for any use of the Web Site or mobile applications made using your account. Our goal is to create a positive, useful, and safe user experience. To promote this goal, we prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may be harmful to other users or to us. When you use the Web Site or mobile applications, you may not:
- violate any law or regulation;
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate other people’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights;
- post or share anything that is illegal, abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable;
- send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, such as spam;
- engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the Web Site or mobile applications;
- transmit any viruses or other computer instructions or technological means whose purpose is to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or related systems;
- stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- impersonate any person or entity or perform any other similar fraudulent activity, such as phishing;
- use any means to scrape or crawl any Web pages contained in the Web Site;
- attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Web Site or mobile applications;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or other underlying code used to provide the Web Site or mobile applications; or
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
The Web Site allows you to upload, submit, store, send, or receive content and data (“User Content”). You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that User Content.
When you upload, submit, send, or receive User Content to or through the Web Site, you give us permission to reproduce and use your User Content as follows: you grant to us and those we work with a license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as translations, adaptations, or other changes we make so that User Content works better with the Web Site), publicly perform, publicly display, and distribute your User Content. This license is for the purpose of operating and improving the Web Site, to develop new products and services, including without limitation in catalogs, email and other customer communications, store materials and other marketing. We may display advertisements in connection with your User Content or on pages where your User Content may be viewed by you or others, and we may use your User Content to advertise and promote Eggree, Inc. or the Web Site.. Our license to your User Content is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the User Content for your own purposes or let others use your User Content for their purposes. This license is fully-paid and royalty free, meaning we do not owe you anything else in connection with our use of your User Content. We may exercise our rights under this license anywhere in the world. Lastly, this license is perpetual, meaning that our rights under this license continue even after you stop using the Web Site.
You promise that:
- you own all rights to your User Content or, alternatively, that you have the right to give us the rights described above; and
- your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
We may refuse to accept or transmit User Content for any reason. We may remove User Content from the Web Site for any reason.
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent named below:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.